Kuando Busylight Alpha
- Displays the current presence state as set in Skype for Business.
- Rings/flashes at incoming calls and IM's.
- Instantly see your colleagues presence across the office.
- See whose phone is ringing without having to run back to your desk.
Features & specifications
The Kuando™ Busylight UC Alpha
- Built in speaker
- 8 different ringtones. These include traditional telephone ringtones as well as melodies tailored for the office.
- Speaker and ringtones are built into the device to avoid conflicts with the PC’s audio settings.
- Powered via USB data cable (9 foot long). No need for external power supply.
- Roughly 4.5 x 0.5 inches – 10,5 x 1,6 cm.
Flexible mounting & design
- Flexible, 180° rotating mounting system attaches conveniently on different surfaces. Incl. click on/off magnetic solution for laptop (bring it with you).
Plug and Play Ringer/indicator for softphones
- Rings & flashes on incoming calls/IMs
- Missed calls indicator
Multi colored lights
- Lights up your availability
- Multicolor LED light
- Supports the colors of Microsoft Skype for Business along with extra function-specific colors.
- The small light cap is visible from a long distance – discreet and polite.
Easy control & handling from IT
- Easy download and installation of software
- Easy mass deployment through Group Policy .msi file for installation.
- Fixed settings possible to ensure uniform status indication
- Software is Qualified for Skype for Business by Microsoft.
- SDK; Develop your own software solutions for Busylight
General System Requirements – Busylight UC Software
The Busylight software comes in two editions, one for Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business and one for Cisco Jabber.
Please ensure you get the release that matches your software.
- Disk usage: 20Mb
- RAM: 256Mb
Compatible softphone clients:
- Microsft Lync 2010, 2013
- Skype for Business 2015, 2016
- Client O/S in support by Microsoft
- 32 and 64-bit systems
- Dependent .Net framework:
Microsoft Lync/SfB software requires: Microsoft .Net 3.5